Attorneys Serving Families Whose Children Have Been Injured
When you are a parent, there is nothing more distressing and painful than seeing your child suffer injuries because of another person’s inattention or misconduct. It is only natural to want to hold the responsible individual accountable. You are also right to want to seek compensation for the losses that resulted from the child’s accident. The best way to do this is by working with a skilled Orlando child injury lawyer.
The Badgley Law Group understands the significant burdens faced by victims of child injuries, as well as their families. We also understand how to handle the unique issues that arise in these situations.
Types Of Child Injury Cases
Our attorneys have a background in personal injury, as well as wrongful death litigation. As a result, we can handle a wide array of cases, including the ones that involve:
- Birth Injuries: If a birth injury occurs due to medical malpractice before, during or right after a child is born, you may have the right to file for monetary compensation. Medical errors can result in a child suffering Erb’s palsy, brachial plexus injuries and other complications.
- Child head injuries: These are extremely common and many can be avoided if they result from recklessness or negligence. Injuries that occur on playground equipment, due to improperly maintained sporting equipment, or harm due to another student may give you grounds for a valid legal claim.
- Motor vehicle accidents: This is a viable legal claim when it occurs due to someone who was reckless or careless while on the road.
- Poor supervision: If you have entrusted someone to care for your child, such as a teacher, school staff, day care provider, camp counselor or coach and they are injured, you may be able to hold them liable for the injuries suffered.
- Defective products: A defective product can cause a significant amount of harm to a child, even when they are used as intended by the manufacturer. Children can also suffer an injury when seat belts or safety seats are not effective during an accident.
Fill out a free case evaluation form to request more information.
An Orlando Child Injury Lawyer Can Help
Child injury cases are often extremely similar to wrongful death and personal injury cases. It is important to utilize the services of an attorney who will carefully investigate the situation and consult with experts to determine how the injury occurred, who is responsible, and the amount of financial, mental and physical harm has resulted from another person’s misconduct.
Our team can help you achieve the outcome you desire for the situation you are facing. When you are ready to take action, we are here to help. We can protect your rights and the rights of your child to help ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
Contact Our Orlando Personal Injury Attorney Today!
We know that pursuing a child injury claim can be challenging, to see how we can provide you with exceptional legal representation, please contact us to schedule a meeting.