Jeffrey S. Badgley
Personal Injury and Bankruptcy Attorney
Jeff Badgley Esq.
Jeffrey S. Badgley is a former insurance company attorney who specializes in personal injury law. Chose an expert! Mr. Badgley also has an “AV” rating by the Martindale-Hubble peer review system, the highest rating from judges and lawyers in the community.
I have been practicing law in Orlando since 1988. I started with the largest firm in Orlando, and now I enjoy working as a small firm so that I can work directly with all of my clients. After working with large firms for many years, I started my own practice to help individuals and families with their legal needs. I specialize in personal injury and professional malpractice. While working for large firms, I worked with insurance companies and large corporations. Now, I find it so much more satisfying helping people who really need a good lawyer to overcome a challenging legal obstacle, such as recovering from the financial distress caused by an injury from an accident, or after being neglected or taken advantage of by a legal professional.
Why am I a lawyer? Because I like to help people. I get the most satisfaction knowing that I have helped someone get out of a real legal jam, whether it is dealing with a life changing accident, or helping a family get a fresh start with their finances. I have been practicing as a lawyer for 23 years. During that time, I have worked hard to get the training and credentials that make me an excellent attorney for my clients.
I am board certified as a Civil Trial Lawyer, the highest recognition by the Florida Bar as a specialist in the area of trial law. I have been given a rating of AV by the Martindale-Hubble peer review system, which reflects the opinion of lawyers and judges in my legal community. I started my legal career working for large corporations and insurance companies. Now I help “the little guy” when they need the skills and experience of a talented lawyer.
- University of Florida, B.A., Philosophy (with high honors, 1983)
- University of Florida, Law (J.D. with honors 1986)
- Civil Trial Law, Since 2007
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Member of the Florida Bar, Trial Lawyers Section
- Member of the Orange County Bar Association
- Member of the Florida Civil Procedure Rules Committee(2003-2006)
- Member of the Inns of Court
- United States Supreme Court, Admitted 1995
- United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit, Admitted 1998
- United States District Court, Middle District, Admitted 1987
- 9th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee (1998- 2000)